|Location||Lot 12 Blk. 11 Phase 2 DECA HOMES PAVIA PANDAC PAVIA ILOILO REGION 6 (WESTERN VISAYAS) 5001|
|Contact Details||TCT Under
|Auction Date||January 23 – 27, 2023|
|Location||Refer to Notes Below|
|Contact Details||Result Opening Date: Jan. 30, 2023, 8:30AM
|"Required Gross Monthly Income for Buyers" is stated in Remarks above.
### Instruction from Bank
1. Select property/ies from the list of properties available for Best Offer Negotiated Sale posted at PagIBIG Fund official website (www.pagibigfund.gov.ph).
2. Inspect the chosen property/ies prior to submission of bid offer and determine if there are any unpaid dues on the property/ies. The properties are sold on an “As Is, Where Is” basis, whatever physical/occupancy status and any fees, dues pertaining to the properties shall be for the account of the winning bidder.
3. Secure 1 copy of the Offer to Purchase Form from the Acquired Assets Division Counter at the related drop box location or to your nearest Pag-IBIG Fund Branch or download the form at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph .
4. Fill out the Offer to Purchase form and affix signature on the designated portion of the form.
Note A: The Offer amount shall in no case be lower than the minimum price indicated in the Invitation to Submit Offer to Purchase
Note B: Selling Price will be based on your offered amount
5. Offeror shall register and submit/ drop his duly accomplished Offer to purchase form, photocopy of valid IDs with 3 specimen signatures, proof of income and Special Power of Attorney together with valid IDs of attorney in fact (if applicable) at the designated drop box location in accordance to the schedule date posted.
6. Should the offeror unable to register and submit their offer to purchase in person, the offeror may designate his/her/their Authorized Representative provided they shall present the following documents:
a. For individual bidder - Notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA) together with one (1) government issued ID each for the offeror and Authorized Representative.
NOTE: In case the bidder is an OFW, the SPA shall be duly certified and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the country where the bidder is assigned/working.
b. For juridical entity - Secretary’s Certificate together with one (1) government issued ID each for the offeror and Authorized Representative.
NOTE: The suggested template of the said documents may be downloaded at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph.
7. Upon registration (based on the scheduled date posted), drop the sealed offer to purchase envelope to the designated ROPA Negotiated Sale drop box.
8. Cut-off time for submission of offer/s is at 5:00PM.
No more offer/s shall be accepted from the unregistered offeror/s after the cut-off time and date posted.
9. The opening of sealed envelopes shall be done on the date posted (offerors may attend via Zoom).
10. In case there are identical offers constituting the highest offer on a specific property, the tie shall be resolved by toss coin. However, in case there are more than two (2) highest offerors, the tie shall be resolved through draw lots.
11. The offeror who submitted the highest offer shall be declared as the winner. Offeror/s will be informed to pay his/her reservation fee and receive his Notice of Award within 5 working days after the notification. A 5% down payment will be required for buyers whose mode of payment is through ShortTerm Installment and Cash.
12. The result of the Best Offer Negotiated Sale shall be released and posted in our Pag-IBIG Fund official website at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph . Offerors are encouraged to check the result on the said website.
13. If the highest offeror fails or refuses to push through with the purchase of the property, or fails to pay in full the remaining balance within 30 calendar days from receipt of the Notice of Award (NOA), he/she shall lose his/her right as winning offeror and the reservation fee / 5% down payment shall be forfeited
in favor of the Fund.
14. The Fund shall declare the next highest offeror as the winning bidder in case the sale to the original winning offeror is cancelled. He/She shall be required to pay a reservation fee within 15 calendar days from notification.
NOTE: Original Borrowers or Interested Offerors who have a history with Pag-IBIG Fund, where its Housing Loan account was Foreclosed or Cancelled are not allowed to avail of a Long-Term Installment/Housing Loan as a mode of payment but may Submit Offer through Cash or Short-Term Installment basis only.
Please be advised that only bidders or Attorney-In-Fact are allowed in the counter servicing to maintain social distancing in the area. You are required to wear face mask and face shield upon entry and provide your personal writing materials. Pag-IBIG Fund reserves the right to suspend the scheduled Sealed Public Auction in the event that provision provided in the IATF requirements are violated.
### Notes from Bank
1. Contacts (Depends on the location of the properties, below):
a. CAPIZ, ILOILO & NEGROS OCCIDENTAL
Ma. Imelda B. Tadifa, Pauline Angela J. Mabasa & Liza Mae Y. Jaranilla
Tel. no. 707-1535/(Globe)09271446454/(Smart) 09611444254
MR. ANGELO E. HERMOSISIMA, MS JERRA MAE D. PACINIO, MS. KAYE ANTONETTE A. DIANO OR MS.
Tel. Nos. (032) 412-2110 / (032) 260-1800
2. Interested buyers are encouraged to inspect their desired property/ies to purchase prior to submission
3. The properties shall be sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis which means that the buyer accepts
whatever the physical status of the property/ies including whether it is occupied or not.
4. The OFFERED PRICE per property shall not fall below the minimum gross selling price of the property set by the Fund.
Example: If the minimum gross selling price of the property is P600,000.00, the Offered Price to be indicated in the Offer to Purchase shall be “P600,000.00” or higher.
5. Purchase of the said properties may be one of the following modes of sale:
a. GROUP SALE
▪ Available to interested buyers employed under the same employer. Their employer shall meet
the following requirements prior to submission of offer:
- Accredited pursuant to the criteria provided in the prevailing guidelines on the Pag-IBIG
Fund Employer Accreditation Program;
- Have a Collection Servicing Agreement (CSA) or will have CSA with the Fund relative to
the deduction and remittance of housing amortization.
NOTE: This mode of sale is also available to members of employees’ associations or
cooperatives whose employer has a CSA or willing to execute a CSA with the Fund.
▪ The interested buyers shall submit their individual offer stating their desired property to
purchase, offered price and preferred mode of payment (cash, short-term installment or long
term installment) to their group’s authorized representative.
▪ The group’s representative shall batch the offers and accomplish Offer to Purchase (HQP-AAF213) with attached List of Interested Employees/Members and Properties to be Purchased
under Group Sale (HQP-AAF-214).
▪ The “Aggregate Gross Selling Price” set by Pag-IBIG Fund (NOT "Offered Price" set by the employee/members of the group) of the properties subject of group’s initial offer for the year
should be at least Ten Million Pesos (P10,000,000.00).
▪ The Fund shall grant a discount depending on the aggregate gross selling price of the properties as follows:
P10M to P50M 40%
More than P50M to P100M 42%
More than P100M 45%
▪ The Offer to Purchase and List shall be sealed in a mailing envelope
b. BULK SALE
▪ Available to interested buyers of more than one (1) acquired asset with the aggregate “Gross Selling Price” set by Pag-IBIG Fund (NOT "Offered Price" set by the buyer) of at least Ten Million Pesos (P10,000,000.00).
▪ Interested buyers shall accomplish Offer to Purchase (If an individual, HQP-AAF-212; if a juridical entity, HQP-AAF-213) indicating their preferred mode of payment (cash or short-term
installment) together with a List of Properties to be Purchased under Bulk Sale (HQP-AAF-215).
▪ The Fund shall grant a discount depending on the aggregate gross selling price of the properties
P10M to P50M 40%
More than P50M to P100M 42%
More than P100M 45%
▪ The Offer to Purchase and List shall be sealed in a mailing envelope.
c. RETAIL SALE
▪ Available to any buyers who are interested to purchase Pag-IBIG Fund acquired assets.
▪ Interested buyers shall submit their offer indicating their preferred mode of payment (cash or
short-term installment) using the form Offer to Purchase (If an individual, HQP-AAF-212; if a
juridical entity, HQP-AAF-213).
▪ The Fund shall grant a discount depending on the chosen mode of payment:
Short-Term Installment 20%
Long-Term Installment 10%
▪ If the mode of payment is through long term installment, the buyer shall attach a copy of his/her
proof of income to the Offer to Purchase.
▪ The Offer to Purchase shall be sealed in a mailing envelope.
6. The sealed envelope containing the offer shall be dropped in the drop box located at following Pag-big Fund Branches (Depends on the location of the properties, below):
a. CAPIZ, ILOILO & NEGROS OCCIDENTAL
2nd Flr Gaisano City Mall, Araneta Street Bacolod City
Plazuela De Iloilo B.S. Aquino Avenue., Mandurriao, Iloilo City
2nd Floor GT Plaza Mall, M.H. del Pilar Street Molo, Iloilo City
A&T Santos Building, Sacred Heart of Jesus Avenue Pueblo De Panay, Lawa-an Roxas City
2nd Floor St. Ignatius Square, Magma Street Kalibo Aklan
3rd Floor, Pag-IBIG FUND – WT Corporate Tower, Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
7. The interested buyer shall be required to register at the frontline counter prior to dropping of sealed
offers. A Registration Stub will be issued as proof of registration.
8. In case the offer will be dropped by a representative, an Authorization Letter signed by the buyer and photocopy of valid ID of the buyer with contact number shall be presented upon registration. The
authorization shall only be limited to the dropping of sealed offer.
9. Acceptance of sealed offers shall be from (8:00am) to (5:00pm). No offers shall be accepted after the said cut-off time and date.
10. The determination of winning offers shall be at (Depends on the location of the properties, below):
a. CAPIZ, ILOILO & NEGROS OCCIDENTAL
2nd FLOOR, GAISANO CITY MALL, ARANETA STREET, BRGY. SINGCANG BACOLOD CITY, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL
b. CEBU 5TH FLOOR CONFERENCE
RM. 2 PAG-IBIG FUND WT CORPORATE TOWER, CEBU BUSINESS PARK, CEBU CITY
11.The determination of winning offers shall be monitored by a representative from Commission on Audit (COA).
Attendance of the buyer in the venue is only optional.
12.The buyer who has the HIGHEST OFFERED PRICE on a specific property shall be considered the winner.
13.In case there are identical offers constituting the highest offer on a specific property, the tie shall be resolved by toss coin. However, in case there are more than two (2) highest offerors, the tie shall be resolved through draw lots.
14.The result of the negotiated sale shall be released and posted in the Pag-IBIG Fund official website at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph on the following week after the scheduled date of determination of winning offers. Buyers are encourage to check the result on the said website.
15.Any notification sent by Pag-IBIG Fund through email or SMS shall be sufficient compliance to the notification requirement and presumed to be deemed received by the buyer. In this regard, the Buyer shall ensure that the contact number and email address indicated on the Offer to Purchase are active. The buyer shall inform Pag-IBIG Fund immediately on any changes on his/her contact number.
16.The winning buyer shall be required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE RESERVATION FEE OF ONE THOUSAND PESOS (P1,000.00) (except for Bulk Sale) within five (5) working days from date of receipt of Notice of Award (NOA). If the mode of payment is through cash or short term installment, a downpayment of at least five percent (5%) of the net selling price shall be paid together with the reservation fee.
17.The winning buyers must abide by the terms and conditions of his chosen mode of payment:
a. Cash Payment – the balance on the net selling price shall be paid not later than thirty (30) calendar days from date of signing of Deed of Conditional Sale (DCS).
b. Short-Term Installment – the balance on the net selling price shall be paid in equal monthly installments, provided that the chosen payment term shall not exceed twelve (12) months subject to an interest based on the Full Risk-Based Pricing Framework for three-year fixing period. For Bulk Sale, the applicable interest rate
shall be based on the Fund's Full Risk-Based Pricing Framework for Wholesale Loans.
c. Long-Term Installment – payment shall be in the form of monthly amortization based on the approved term, which may be up to a maximum of thirty (30) years with the following considerations:
c.1. Approval and term shall be subject to eligibility requirements stipulated under the Circular 428 Omnibus Guidelines on Sale of Pag-IBIG Fund Real and Other Properties Acquired;
c.2. The amount shall be the buyer’s offered price;
c.3. The buyer shall be required to file his/her Long-Term Installment application and pay the following incidental expenses within thirty (30) calendar days from payment of reservation fee:
- Processing fee of Two Thousand Pesos (P2,000.00) shall be paid upon submission of complete requirements;
- Equity, if applicable;
- One-year advance insurance premiums (sales redemption insurance as well as non-life insurance);
c.4. In case the Offered Price, net of downpayment (if any) and additional discount, is still higher than the approved amount for Long Term Installment, the amount in excess shall be treated as equity. It shall be paid by the buyer within thirty (30) calendar days from receipt of Notice of Conditional Approval of Sale
c.5. Original Borrowers who wish to participate on the negotiated sale shall not be allowed to avail long term installment as mode of payment. They may only submit offer thru cash or short-term installment basis.
c.6. In case the application has been disapproved due to buyer’s fault, any downpayment not to exceed 5% of the net selling price and processing fee shall be forfeited in favor of the Fund.
18. The winning buyer shall take possession of the property without seeking assistance from the Fund. 19.
19. If the winning buyer fails or refuses to push through with the purchase of the properties, or fails to comply with the terms and conditions of the sale, he/she shall lose his/her right as the winning buyer and the Fund shall offer the subject property/ies on the next list of properties to be offered for negotiated sale.
20. PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL OFFERS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY
THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH OFFER AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE
DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Refer to the Notes Above
### Final Reminder From US
Note: All the above information (including details of listings, links, download links or any other information posted) may change without notice, please contact the bank representative for updated and correct information before making any decisions.